NanoXplore is a graphene company, a manufacturer and supplier of high-volume graphene powder for use in industrial markets. The Corporation provides standard and custom graphene-enhanced plastic and composite products to various customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors. NanoXplore is headquartered in Ville Saint-Laurent, Quebec, with nearly 400 employees supporting manufacturing facilities across Canada, the U.S. and Switzerland. NanoXplore is a publicly traded Company (TSX : GRA and OTCQX: NNXPF).
The electromechanic’s main mission is to participate in the daily running of operations by carrying out curative and preventive maintenance work on manufacturing equipment in order to keep the plant in perfect condition and to ensure the functioning of production lines.
- Install, maintain, repair, adjust various mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and automation systems of production equipment;
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance and troubleshooting according to work orders and service calls;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the production lines as a priority and complete maintenance sheets and work order reports in an ISO 9001/14001 environment;
- Suggest and/or make modifications and improvements to equipment;
- Transfer knowledge of the machines to the operators;
- Ensure that everything is done according to health and safety rules;
- Inform his superiors of the status of work orders and problems encountered, parts, technology, etc;
- Ensure that subcontractors comply with company policies;
- Fill out time reports and daily work performed in the software;
- Review the various performance indicators with his/her team leader;
- Any other related tasks requested by his supervisor.
Education and experience
- DEP in electromechanics, DEP in industrial mechanics.
- 3-5 years minimum in the role of an electromechanic.
Skills, aptitudes :
- Bilingual (French / English);
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Ability to analyze technical documents in relation to equipment;
- Attention to detail and good observation skills.
- Priority management;
- Focus on prevention and respect of health and safety rules;
- Initiative and proactivity.
- Group insurance program;
- Tele-medicine program;
- Free gym on site;
- Regularly scheduled social events;
- Free coffee;
- Free on-site parking;
- Dynamic work environment.