Rene Materiaux Composite (RMC), a NanoXplore Company, specializes in composite material engineering and manufacturing for the North American truck and bus markets (among many others). RMC’s main strategy is to avoid direct competition from powerful vertically integrated competitors by developing technologies, product designs and new manufacturing concepts in order to offer superior products and services to its customers and consolidate its leadership position. Our company’s technology is based on processes that allow the moulding of large surfaces, at high volume and high speed. RMC competes in a variety of markets, including the transportation, agricultural and construction sectors and is a leader in the transit market for commercial trucks and buses. Our company has four (4) production plants in Beauce, Quebec and plans to expand its activities in the United States.
Why work in La Beauce?
If you’re seeking a place to live that is safe, clean, and beautiful, and that offers an exceptionally friendly and welcoming environment with low living and housing costs, then La Beauce region is the place for you. One of the most important advantages La Beauce offers you is that life quality is exceptionally high and unemployment rate is remarkably low in this region, not to mention quality health care and easy access to educational, recreational, and cultural amenities. For those looking for the occasional outing to a larger city, places like Quebec City and Montreal are within easy driving distance.
A relocation package is available to candidates interested in relocating to the La Beauce region. Details will be discussed with selected candidates.
Consistent and precise in the execution of his/her work
- Carry out the final inspection of the parts in order to detect any imperfections before they are shipped to the customers.
- Carry out the correction of all defects that have been detected on the part.
- Carry out the approval of the complying part.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of his/her functions and take the means to increase efficiency.
- Recommend the necessary modifications to ensure that the objectives are met.
- Provide support to his/her colleagues.
- Sec V or DEP in composite materials (an asset)
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinker
We are an equal opportunity employer for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.