Join the market leader that has broken the commercial barriers on graphene technology, graphene volume, and procurement pricing for global adoption. Every day, NanoXplore is strengthening its position as a world leader in graphene, whether through acquisitions, strategic partnerships or new manufacturing methods. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to support our growth and help us realize our projects.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Communications Specialist is responsible for internal and external communication activities (including some website content and social media marketing), media relations and events support.
Responsibilities (tasks, duties):
The Communications Specialist will:
- Work closely with senior management to ensure the implementation of the company’s communication plan to preserve and improve the reputation of the company;
- Create effective communication strategies for our company;
- Communicate the strategy, business model and value proposition of the company;
- Write speeches and coordinate external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters, company website, etc.);
- Ensure the accuracy, consistency and effectiveness of key messages;
- Provide communication support to the various departments of the company;
- Manage the design and production of various communication tools and their translation;
- Plan events, seminars, and press conferences such as the annual meeting of shareholders;
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements etc.;
- Support to develop and implement the crisis communication plan in connection with the company’s crisis management plan, serve as a facilitator and provide solutions for peaceful resolution of disputes;
- Write, distribute and follow up on all press releases;
- Ability to Travel;
- Other duties as needed.
- Degree in communications or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.);
- Good understanding and experience with relevant social media channels;
- Ability to develop and execute strategic communications plans and offer sound strategic advice.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral in French and English;
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent presentation and spokesperson skills;
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with confidential and non-routine information;
- Ability to monitor progress and communicate progress to others.
- Motivated, proactive and shows initiative
ABOUT THE COMPANY
NanoXplore is a graphene company, a Montreal-based manufacturer and supplier of high-volume graphene powder and graphene-enhanced masterbatches for the use in commercial and industrial markets. The company is currently commissioning one of the largest graphene production facilities in the world with a production capacity of 4,000 metric tons of graphene powder per year. NanoXplore’s patented graphene production technology is uniquely scalable allowing the company to break-down current pricing barriers that have previously prevented graphene from becoming a commercially viable carbon performance additive; a distinct competitive advantage in comparison to other global graphene suppliers. The company plans to disrupt the current carbon additives market within the automotive, consumer good, packaging, pipe, film, and construction industries with its signature cost-effective and performance-enhancing GrapheneBlack™️ product group. NanoXplore also has the manufacturing and technical expertise in the production of its own graphene-enhanced polyolefin masterbatches making it a vertically integrated graphene supplier.
NanoXplore is a public company listed on the TSX-V and OTCQX under the symbols GRA and NNXPF respectively.