Rene Materiaux Composite (RMC), a NanoXplore Company, specializes in composite material engineering and manufacturing for the North American truck and bus markets (among many others). RMC’s main strategy is to avoid direct competition from powerful vertically integrated competitors by developing technologies, product designs and new manufacturing concepts in order to offer superior products and services to its customers and consolidate its leadership position. Our company’s technology is based on processes that allow the moulding of large surfaces, at high volume and high speed. RMC competes in a variety of markets, including the transportation, agricultural and construction sectors and is a leader in the transit market for commercial trucks and buses. Our company has four (4) production plants in Beauce, Quebec and plans to expand its activities in the United States.
WHY WORK IN LA BEAUCE?
If you’re seeking a place to live that is safe, clean, and beautiful, and that offers an exceptionally friendly and welcoming environment with low living and housing costs, then La Beauce region is the place for you. One of the most important advantages La Beauce offers you is that life quality is exceptionally high and unemployment rate is remarkably low in this region, not to mention quality health care and easy access to educational, recreational, and cultural amenities. For those looking for the occasional outing to a larger city, places like Quebec City and Montreal are within easy driving distance.
A relocation package is available to candidates interested in relocating to the La Beauce region. Details will be discussed with selected candidates.
Execute the tasks necessary for the installation and maintenance of of all electrical systems related to our equipment and buildings.
The candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance, repair and installation of equipment and machinery;
- Diagnose and solve problems of all kinds (troubleshooting) in collaboration with the production
- Diagnosing and solving problems of all kinds (troubleshooting) in collaboration with production and technical personnel;
- Assemble, wire and connect control panels and other electrical components to manufacture or optimize components in order to manufacture or optimize our equipment;
- Read and interpret electrical drawings, contact diagrams and standards;
- Install, inspect and test electrical and electronic components: motors, encoders electronic boards, connectors, etc;
- Install, inspect and repair electrical distribution components: cables, outlets, switch boxes, conduits;
- Diploma of Vocational Studies in electricity
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in electricity and electronics
- Knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code French or English language (asset) ;
- Possess a License C in electricity (asset);
- Knowledge of English
We are an equal opportunity employer for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.