NanoXplore is a graphene company, a manufacturer and supplier of high-volume graphene powder for use in industrial markets. The Corporation provides standard and custom graphene-enhanced plastic and composite products to various customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors. NanoXplore is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, with nearly 400 employees supporting manufacturing facilities across Canada, the U.S. and Switzerland. NanoXplore is a publicly traded Company (TSX.V: GRA and OTCQX: NNXPF) headquartered in Ville St-Laurent.
NanoXplore is looking for an IT technician. Under the supervision of the Global IT Director, the IT Technician is responsible for providing technical support to all users. He installs and maintains computer equipment, systems and networks and manages the inventory.
- Installation of PC hardware, Software related to the business;
- Check and maintain computer hardware such as mouses, printers, etc…
- Install, configure and manage software and their functions according to specifications;
- Develop and maintain local networks and remote networks;
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems;
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Document and maintain tickets with issues and resolutions;
- Maintain hardware and software inventory;
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders when necessary.
Training and experience
- AEC/DEC in Computer Science, Networking etc.
- Certification as IT Technician is a considerable asset;
- In-depth knowledge of project management tools and technologies, as well as Agile development methodologies;
- Experience with M365, Windows OS, Windows Server OS;
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Problem solver and attention to details;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Bilingualism (French-English) is required because the candidate will have to interact on a regular basis with contacts located outside Quebec;
- Ability to work remotely on other sites.
- Solution oriented;
- Group insurance program including medical and dental;
- Tele-medicine program;
- Free gym on site;
- Free coffee;
- Regularly scheduled social events;
- Free on-site parking.
|Job Category||Information Technology|