Rene Materiaux Composite (RMC), a NanoXplore Company, specializes in composite material engineering and manufacturing for the North American truck and bus markets (among many others). RMC’s main strategy is to avoid direct competition from powerful vertically integrated competitors by developing technologies, product designs and new manufacturing concepts in order to offer superior products and services to its customers and consolidate its leadership position. Our company’s technology is based on processes that allow the moulding of large surfaces, at high volume and high speed. RMC competes in a variety of markets, including the transportation, agricultural and construction sectors and is a leader in the transit market for commercial trucks and buses. Our company has four (4) production plants in Beauce, Quebec and plans to expand its activities in the United States.
WHY WORK IN LA BEAUCE?
If you’re seeking a place to live that is safe, clean, and beautiful, and that offers an exceptionally friendly and welcoming environment with low living and housing costs, then La Beauce region is the place for you. One of the most important advantages La Beauce offers you is that life quality is exceptionally high and unemployment rate is remarkably low in this region, not to mention quality health care and easy access to educational, recreational, and cultural amenities. For those looking for the occasional outing to a larger city, places like Quebec City and Montreal are within easy driving distance.
A relocation package is available to candidates interested in relocating to the La Beauce region. Details will be discussed with selected candidates.
You will have to :
- Feed the Interal preventive maintenance software including the equipment catalog;
- Review and prioritize maintenance activities with other departments at risk, in order to implement the necessary action plans to achieve the company’s objectives;
- Plan and coordinate work performed by subcontractors;
- Represent the maintenance team at operational meetings, set maintenance priorities, plan downtime and optimize maintenance during these periods;
- Plan work orders by assigning parts, tools and procedures to perform the work;
- Plan weekly, monthly and annual maintenance plans (corrective and preventive);
- Provide technical and operational support to users while applying and reviewing procedures and systems;
- Work closely with the warehouse and procurement to maintain a minimum of inventory without compromising the reliability of the plant or the efficiency of maintenance activities;
- Produce monthly statistics (performance indicators);
- Review and evaluate, on an ongoing basis, methods, processes, tools and equipment to optimize maintenance activities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- DEP in mechanics or other training relevant to the job
- Excellent command of the Office suite and experience with preventive maintenance software
- Time management and priorities
- Intermediate English
|Job Category||Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics|