Do you want to be challenged and work in a dynamic and stimulating environment? NanoXplore is the company for you!
You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing company that creates sustainable products that push the conventional boundaries in multiple industries. Innovation is part of our core values; and we encourage new ideas whether they are big or small.
What we offer:
- RRSP/DPSP program
- Group insurance program including medical and dental coverage;
- Telemedicine program;
- Employee and family assistance program;
- Hybrid work environment;
- Free on-site gym;
- Regularly organized social events (potluck, BBQ and more);
- Free coffee.
The materials specialist will assist in the rapid development of new dry graphene products for composite materials and battery applications.
- Conduct material process trials using home equipment and at equipment manufacturer sites;
- Use various analytical laboratory techniques to test properties of the materials;
- Maintain accurate and organized records of experiments and data;
- Write reports and present findings to internal and external stakeholders ensuring clarity of communication and alignment with business objectives;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as manufacturing, engineering, and sales to design and implement materials specifications;
- Develop and validate test methods to evaluate the performance of materials;
- Conduct literature reviews to stay up to date on the latest research and industry developments;
- Troubleshoot issues with materials performance, testing apparatus, and make recommendations for improvement;
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines.
- Bachelor or Master in Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- A strong academic background in materials and chemical processes;
- Work experience in laboratory and/or industrial settings;
- Fundamental understanding of the material comminution processes, the physical properties of powders, and material microstructure;
- Experience in using analytical equipment for the testing of the micro- and nanomaterials;
- Non-academic work experience of 1-3 years is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively;
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Excellent time management.
- Creative in finding technical solutions;
- Adaptable in the face of shifting priorities;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment on fast-paced projects.
|Research and Development