NanoXplore is a graphene company, a manufacturer and supplier of high-volume graphene powder for use in industrial markets. The Corporation provides standard and custom graphene-enhanced plastic and composite products to various customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors. NanoXplore is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, with nearly 400 employees supporting manufacturing facilities across Canada, the U.S. and Switzerland. NanoXplore is a publicly traded Company (TSX.V: GRA and OTCQX: NNXPF) headquartered in Ville St-Laurent.
NanoXplore is looking for a Senior Analyst – Programmer. Initially, for the development of the Manufacturing execution system (MES) for its Canadian and American plants. Then, the development team’s objective will be to extend the Industry 4.0 philosophy in all areas of the company.
Analyze and develop functionalities in the company’s MES:
- Perform requirements analysis;
- Program the functionalities;
- Create and maintain the documentation.
Supervise and train the development team:
- Ensure the quality of code delivered by the development team;
- Train the development team on the technologies to be used;
- Enforce standards;
- In collaboration with the development team, manage the morning SCRUM meetings.
Plan the production releases:
- Ensure that the necessary amount of testing is done before a release;
- Manage the release to production.
- DEC in Information Technology or any combination of education and experience deemed equivalent;
- 5+ years in programming;
- Knowledge of ERP systems an asset;
- Knowledge of AGILE principles;
- Knowledge of Linux (an asset);
- Knowledge of MES systems (an asset).
- Ability to work alone and in a team;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Communication skills.
- Group insurance program including medical and dental;
- Tele-medicine program;
- Free gym on site;
- Free coffee;
- Regularly scheduled social events;
- Free on-site parking.