Do you want to be challenged and work in a dynamic and stimulating environment?
NanoXplore is the company for you!You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing company that creates sustainable products that push the conventional boundaries in multiple industries. Innovation is part of our core values; and we encourage new ideas whether they are big or small.
- Proactively identify, develop and implement communications tools and strategies to support NanoXplore’s initiatives.
- Develop and distribute communications documents, including press releases, key message documents, stakeholder messaging, and other documents.
- Support NanoXplore’s team by working on various communications initiatives and announcements.
- Proactively build relationships with trade media, monitor and analyze coverage, and distribute reports to stakeholders as required.
- Support the adherence to corporate organizational culture, strategies and procedures to connect to the company’s objectives and priorities.
- Assist NanoXplore’s team in its ESG initiatives.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/Journalism/Public Relations or a related discipline;
- 3 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations or related discipline with experience in media relations preferred;
- Bilingualism (French-English) is required as the successful candidate will need to interact on a regular basis with individuals located outside of Quebec;
- A strong sense of initiative;
- Proven ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment;
- Can easily overcome obstacles/problems and achieve targets;
- Can work independently or remotely collaborate in a team setting, including virtual teams;
- Excellent organizational skills and respectful of deadlines;
- Microsoft Office and basic web skills with superior PowerPoint skills.
What We Offer
- Hybrid work environment;
- Group insurance program including medical and dental coverage;
- Telemedicine program;
- Employee and family assistance program;
- Free on-site gym;
- Regularly organized social events (potluck, BBQ and more);
- Free coffee.
NanoXplore is a graphene company, a manufacturer and supplier of high-volume graphene powder for use in industrial markets. The Corporation provides standard and custom graphene-enhanced plastic and composite products to various customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors. NanoXplore is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, with nearly 400 employees supporting manufacturing facilities across Canada, the U.S. and Switzerland. NanoXplore is a publicly traded Company (TSX.V: GRA and OTCQX: NNXPF) headquartered in Ville St-Laurent.