Do you want to be challenged and work in a dynamic and stimulating environment?
NanoXplore is the company for you!You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing company that creates sustainable products that push the conventional boundaries in multiple industries. Innovation is part of our core values; and we encourage new ideas whether they are big or small.
Job summary :
NanoXplore is looking for an Electromechanic for its plant located in Ville Saint-Laurent. Permanent position, Full time! 5 days a week. 8h/day.
Under the supervision of the maintenance manager, the electromechanic ensures the smooth day-to-day running of operations by carrying out curative and preventive maintenance work on manufacturing equipment. The aim is to keep the plant in perfect condition and to ensure the smooth running of production lines.
- Install, maintain, repair, adjust various mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and automation systems of production equipment;
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance and troubleshooting according to work orders and service calls;
- Maintain the building;
- Respect the values of the company;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the production lines as a priority and complete maintenance sheets and work order reports in an ISO 9001/14001 environment;
- Suggest and/or make modifications and improvements to equipment;
- Transfer knowledge of the machines to the operators;
- Ensure that everything is done according to health and safety rules;
- Inform his superiors of the status of work orders and problems encountered, parts, technology, etc;
- Collaborate well with other members of the team and the company
- Ensure that subcontractors comply with company policies;
- Fill out time reports and daily work performed in the software;
- Review the various performance indicators with his/her team leader.
Education and Experience :
- DEP in electromechanics or industrial mechanics.
- 2-5 years in the role of electromechanic.
- Certificate of qualification in electricity Licence C (required)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Ability to analyze technical documents in relation to equipment;
- Attention to detail and good observation skills;
- Good management of priorities;
- Focus on prevention and respect for health and safety rules;
- Ability to work as part of a team
What we offer :
- Group insurance program including medical and dental coverage;
- Telemedicine program;
- Employee and family assistance program;
- Work clothes provided;
- Free on-site gym;
- Regularly organized social events (potluck, BBQ and more);
- Free coffee.
NanoXplore is a graphene company, a manufacturer and supplier of high-volume graphene powder for use in industrial markets. The Corporation provides standard and custom graphene-enhanced plastic and composite products to various customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors. NanoXplore is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, with nearly 400 employees supporting manufacturing facilities across Canada, the U.S. and Switzerland. NanoXplore is a publicly traded Company (TSX.V: GRA and OTCQX: NNXPF) headquartered in Ville St-Laurent.